WannaBe Home |
WannaBe Documentation :
Bookmark Files |
Search Plug-ins |
Documentation for WannaBe
For a general overview of WannaBe, see the
information on WannaBe may be also available on the
WannaBe home page.
WannaBe's user interface is very spartan to keep it lean and fast, so some features
are not readily apparent. They include:
- command-<period> will cancel any connection associated
with the frontmost window. (Cancelling is necessary in order to close the
window or quit.)
- tab will switch the selection between the URL box at
the top of the window and the main text view below.
- command-L will select all the text in the URL box at the
top of the window.
- return or enter when the URL box at the
top of the window is active will open the URL contained there.
- command-clicking a link will open it in a new window.
- shift-clicking a link will copy its URL to the clipboard.
- option-click will save a linked-to file to disk.
- command-left arrow will go "back".
- command-right arrow will go "forward".
- option-command-<left arrow> will go "full back".
- option-command-<right arrow> will go "full forward".
- proxy support is enabled via Internet Config.
Part of the WannaBe website,
by David T. Pierson, <email@example.com>.
This page was last modified on 3 May 2002.