1. Start WannaBe
2. Choose Open from the File menu
3. Open the other web browser's bookmark file, usually found in its preferences folder.
4. If the page loads, after it does so copy the URL that appears in the URL text box at the top of the window.
5. Open Internet Config.
6. Click on the button for World Wide Web.
7. Paste the URL into the Home Page box.
8. Quit Internet Config, and let it save your preference changes.
Now you should have quick access to your bookmarks in WannaBe via command-H.
Back to WannaBe Documentation.